Don’t you just love fall? The beautiful colours, wrapping up in scarves, bulking season, and of course, pumpkin spice. Try out this delicious pumpkin protein waffles recipe. Five ingredients, five minutes, and 10g protein per serving. This recipe makes three servings, or one if you’re bulking.
Pumpkin Protein Waffles Ingredients
- 1 cup pancake mix
- 1 scoop Pumpkin Pie or Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- 1 egg
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp. olive oil
1. Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl, except the oil.
2. Grease waffle maker (or pan) with olive oil.
3. Cook mixture for approximately 4 minutes.
4. Top with bananas, syrup, peanut butter, or your favorite toppings.
MACROS PER SERVING (based on 3 servings)