Whey Forward isn’t just all about performance. We’ve developed 3 delicious flavors, Rich Salted Caramel, Decadent Chocolate Brownie, and Creamy Mint Chocolate Chip, that are sure to elevate any recipe you add them to.
Here, Myprotein contributor and resident recipe maker @strictlythriving shows you how to create a Tiramisu inspired batch of brownie baked oats using our new animal-free whey protein.
Check out below to see how…
- 40g (~1/2 cup) oats
- 26g (~1 scoop) decadent chocolate brownie whey forward protein
- 5g (~1/2 tbsp) chia seeds
- 5g (~1 tbsp)
- 3g (~1/2 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 3g (~1 tsp) instant coffee
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 60g (~1/4 cup)
- 45g (~3 tbsp) soy/greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup plant/dairy milk (double if using vegan protein)
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 30g (~ 2 tbsp) chocolate pudding (sub w/ 30g (~2 tbsp) yogurt)
- 5g (~1 tbsp) cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp maple syrup)
- Pour the oats, protein, milk, 1/2 tbsp maple syrup, baking powder, 5g (~1 tbsp) cocoa powder, instant coffee and 60g (~1/4 cup) yogurt in a blender.
- Blend till smooth.
- Pour 1/3 of the mixture in a ramekin.
- Add half of the pudding mixture above.
- Pour another 1/3 of the oat mixture above.
- Add the rest of the pudding mixture above.
- Pour remaining oat mixture to cover.
- Bake for 18-25 minutes in a 350F/180C preheated oven.
- Top with 45g (~3 tbsp) yogurt.
- Sift remaining 3g (~1/2 tbsp) cocoa powder on top before serving.
Shop ingredients and learn more about Whey Forward below…