We made protein frozen yogurt unicorn bark for this International Women’s Day and it was magical! Yes, you heard right. Protein frozen yogurt unicorn bark. Enjoy for breakfast, dessert, or after a workout for the ultimate healthy alternative to white chocolate bark.
? 2 tubs (17.6 oz) Greek yogurt (go fat free for fewer fat and calories)
? 2 scoops Myprotein Active Women Diet Blend (Toasted Marshmallow flavor)
? 7 oz frozen blueberries
? 1.5 oz of crushed pistachios
? Half a mango
? Handful strawberries
? 4-5 drops natural blue food coloring
1. Blend the frozen blueberries with 350g Greek yoghurt and Active Women Diet Whey and pour the mixture into a lined baking tray
2. Place the mixture into the freezer for at least 1 hour
3. Whilst you’re waiting, make the toppings! Blend the mango with 50g of yoghurt and set aside (this is for the yellow topping). Blend the strawberries with 50g of yoghurt for pink topping, and the natural blue food colouring with the remaining 50g of yoghurt.
4. Place the three mixtures into the freezer for around 15 minutes until they firm up a little
5. Next, use the end of a spoon to dip into the different coloured yoghurt mixtures, and swirl patterns on top of frozen blueberry and yoghurt mixture. No need to be delicate here – just go for it!
6. Add other optional toppings such as extra fruit and freeze for a further 30 minutes
7. Snap, eat, enjoy!
195 calories | 21 g protein | 6 g fat | 15 g carbs
*Macros for 8 pieces