This will quickly become your go-to healthy peanut butter cups recipe.
You need these healthy peanut butter cups in your life this fall.
The key ingredient in this peanut butter cup recipe is Powdered Peanut Butter, which contains 70% less fat than the regular stuff, and zero sugar.
Equipment needed: Silicone cupcake molds or a cupcake pan
- 2 tbsp. (12g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. (28g) canned pumpkin
- 1/2 tbsp. water
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tbsp. granulated sweetener of choice (optional)
- 5.6oz (160g) white chocolate
1. In a small bowl, mix together powdered peanut butter, pumpkin, cinnamon, sweetener, and water, until fully combined.
2. Next, melt the white chocolate by using a bain-marie: fill a pan with an inch of boiling water, then place a bowl on top of the pan and melt the chocolate in the bowl. Alternatively, you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate, checking the chocolate every 30 seconds to prevent it from burning.
3. Pour half of the melted white chocolate into your baking molds or cupcake pan, a little less than halfway full.
5. Next, add a dollop of the peanut butter and pumpkin mixture, then freeze for 10 minutes so the mixture sets a little.
6. Once the layers have set a little, use the remaining melted chocolate to fill the molds to the top, then freeze until set (around 25 minutes).
Once set, remove from molds and store in the freezer. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before eating and devour.
Enjoy this healthy peanut butter cups recipe? Check out more delicious & healthy recipes!