These protein truffles are super-quick and easy to make. Simply blend up your ingredients and coat them in chocolate for an on-the-go snack or a gift for someone special.
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein – Strawberry Cream flavor (feel free to use your favorite flavor here if you prefer)
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- ½ cup dark chocolate (at least 70% cocoa)
1. Place the cashew nuts into a food processor and blitz these on their own for a few seconds until slightly broken down and crumbly.
2. Add in the remaining ingredients and blend until well-combined.
3. Roll the mixture into balls and pop them into the fridge for an hour to set.
4. Once cooled, melt the chocolate by putting an inch of water on to boil in a saucepan on a medium heat and place a glass bowl on top. Don’t allow the bottom of the bowl to touch the water to prevent the chocolate from burning. Once melted, dip each of the balls into the chocolate to completely coat them.
5. Place the protein truffles back into the fridge for around 20 minutes or until the chocolate has solidified.
Enjoy this protein truffles recipe? Check out more tasty and healthy recipes.