You’ll be making maple protein pancakes every day once you try these out.
Makes: 8-10 pancakes
- 1 scoop (30g) Canadian Maple Impact Whey Protein
- 75g plain or wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 medium egg
- 240ml milk
- Squeeze lemon juice
- 2-4 drops FlavDrops (Maple flavour)
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the whey protein, flour and baking powder.
2. Separately, blend bananas, egg, milk, lemon and FlavDrops and process until smooth.
3. Fold the wet mixture into the flour mixture until you can’t see any more dry flour (don’t worry about lumps – these help the pancake stay light and fluffy), then allow the mixture to stand for about 10 minutes.
4. Place a non-stick pan over high heat, then pour out the batter to your desired sized pancake and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with a little Sugar-Free Syrup and your favourite toppings.