This recipe for gingerbread protein pancakes is a breakfast that tastes like dessert! Over 10 grams of protein in each serving, with no added flour, butter, or oils.
? 2 large eggs
? 1 large banana mashed
? 2 scoops of MyProtein Vanilla Stevia Impact Whey Protein Powder
? 1 tablespoon (15 ml) molasses
? 1 teaspoon (5 ml) of vanilla extract
? 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
? 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
? 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
1. Heat a large skillet over medium low heat.
2. In a large bowl mash eggs, banana, molasses, and vanilla together until combined.
3. Stir in protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and cinnamon.
4. Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
5. Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake batter, and pour into skillet.
6. Cook 2-3 minutes, or until bottom is golden brown.
7. Flip, and cook an additional minute.
8. Transfer to a plate, and repeat until all batter is used, being sure to spray skillet in between pancakes.
9. Serve with Mysyrup, fresh fruit, or desired toppings. This recipe will make 5 pancakes
Macros Per Pancake
Calories: 105 Protein: 11 g Fat: 3 g Carbs: 16 g
Note: Toppings are not included in the macros calculation