Muffins are a delicious, tasty treat, but have you ever thought of making them with organic flour before? Why not try using freekeh flour to make these muffins and find out what you’ve been missing!
? 4.5 oz of coconut oil
? 3 oz of sweetner
? 3.5 oz of stewed apple blended into a sauce consistency
? 10.5 oz of banana
? 2 eggs
? 0.2 oz of vanilla extract
? 5.2 oz of Organic Freekeh flour
? 5.2 oz of all purpose flour
? 0.35 oz of baking powder
? 2 oz of dried coconut slices
? 2.8 oz of blueberries
? 4.4 oz of high protein chocolate
1. Prepare a 12 hole muffin tin with muffin cases
2. Melt the coconut oil to make it easier to mix
3. Blend the coconut oil, stewed apples, sweetener, bananas, vanilla and eggs together
4. Using a big bowl, add the flour, coconut, baking power, blueberries and broken up high protein chocolate, then mix all the ingredients together
5. Add the mixture from the blender and fold it in lightly – Do not over mix
6. Divide this mixture among the muffin cases and then bake in the oven for about 20 minutes at 330 F
7. Check if the center is cooked by inserting a skewer and if they need longer put them back in the oven, but make sure you regularly check them so they do not start to burn!
8. Once cooked, remove the muffins from the oven, allow them to cool, and then enjoy!
Calories: 334 Protein: 7 g Fat: 18 g Carbs: 36 g