Tired of the cold winter weather and wishing the summer would come back already? This salad will make you feel like you’re at 4th of July BBQ: it’s light, fresh, and full of flavor.
There are a few ways to make this:
- Sour cream and lemon juice
- Greek/Plain yogurt and lemon juice
- Mayonnaise and lemon juice
… The option is open to you depending on your dietary preference!
Creamy Cucumber Avocado Tomato Ingredients
- 1 diced whole tomato, or 15 halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 whole cucumber, 1/4″ slices
- 1 under ripe avocado, diced
- 1/2 cup yogurt (or sour cream)
- 1/4 red onion slices (optional)
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp dill
Simply stir Greek yogurt with lemon juice, fold in chopped vegetables, then chill in refrigerator overnight.
Makes 4 servings – you can double the batch and save for desk lunches.
Macros for 1 serving using Greek yogurt