The perfect Christmas morning breakfast! The sweet white chocolate and tart cranberries are a winning combination in these protein muffins!
? 1 scoop Myprotein Vanilla Impact Whey
? 4 Tablespoons coconut flour (32g / 1oz)
? 3 Tablespoon egg substitute (46ml)
? 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (120ml)
? 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce (56g / 2oz)
? 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
? 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
? 1/4 cup dried cranberries (40g / 1.5oz)
? 2 Tablespoon white chocolate chunks (20g / .75oz)
? Sweetener if desired
1. Mix together everything except for cranberries and white chocolate
2. When batter is smooth, stir in cranberries and chocolate
3. Pour batter into muffin pan (use liner or silicon baking cups)
4. Bake at 350 F for 35-40 minutes
5. Let cool and eat plain or top with frosting for an extra special treat!
? Frosting options include greek yogurt mixed with protein powder, fat free cream cheese, or frosting from a jar
? Don’t have cranberries and white chocolate? Try dark chocolate, nuts, or raisins!
4 muffins without frosting:
Calories: 550 Protein: 38 g Fat: 14 g Carbs: 73 g