Boost your BCAAs the refreshing way with our BCAA popsicles.
These BCAA popsicles make a super-refreshing and healthy treat for any time of the day, and you won’t need any fancy equipment – just a few humble Dixie cups and popsicle sticks.
You know the best thing about DIY popsicles? You get to control the ingredients that go inside! We’ve used Orange BCAA in this recipe, but you can try just about anything. Why not try blending your favorite protein powder or BCAA with milk or yogurt and a little fruit for another ultra-refreshing and healthy treat to satisfy your cravings.
- 3 scoops Orange BCAA
- 1 quart plain Greek yogurt (you can use fat-free if you like)
- 1/2 cup apple, orange, or peach juice
- 2 fresh peaches
1. Place Greek yogurt, your chosen fruit juice and BCAA powder into a blender and process until smooth.
2. Pour into Dixie cups, then cover the top of each cup with aluminum foil.
3. Use a knife to make a small slit in the centre of the foil, then insert the popsicle sticks. Place into the freezer standing upright and freeze for at least 4 hours or until fully frozen.
4. Enjoy at any time of the day, particularly before or after your workout to boost your BCAAs the tasty way!
Enjoy this BCAA popsicles recipe? Try these tasty fitness recipes next.