This literally tastes like having a gooey, chocolatey cake for breakfast.
It’s easy to see why baked oats are the new trend taking the internet by storm — breakfast never tasted so indulgent. And don’t be scared by how damn good it looks, we promise this protein-packed recipe is macro-friendly and a great fit for your training plan.
Made in a matter of minutes, these chocolate-hazelnut baked oats from Niall Kirkland are the perfect way to warm up on a frosty winter morning. We honestly can’t wait for you to dig into this.
- 100g oats
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate Brownie)
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 150ml milk
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 heaped tsp. Protein Spread (Chocolate Hazelnut)
- 1 tbsp. melted peanut butter
- Handful of choc chips
- Preheat oven to 180°C/ 360°F.
- In a bowl, mix together the oats, whey protein, salt and baking powder.
- Add the milk and maple syrup and mix until fully combined.
- Split mixture between two small oven-proof bowls or baking dishes and then add a teaspoon of Protein Spread to center of each dish. Cover with a little oatmeal mixture and bake for 12 minutes.
- Once baked, top with a drizzle of melted peanut butter and a sprinkle of choc chips. Dig in!
Want more breakfast recipes? Try these:
Amount per serving