We’re taking you back to your childhood with these toffee apple treats.
It’s officially the time of year where we can fully embrace the dark evenings, colder nights, and iconic seasonal treats like toffee apples and pumpkin spice lattes.
Using fresh apple pieces and our incredible sticky toffee pudding flavored Impact Whey Protein, this recipe sure is a delicious way to switch up your training snacks. An effective combo of protein and carbs — which are great for muscle recovery — they’re ideal for a post-workout pick-me-up.1
Follow our simple recipe for an easy solution to sweet-tooth cravings.
- 2 apples (peeled & cubed)
- 75ml water
- 5 dairy toffees
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein
- 4 scoops oats
- 1 tbsp. 100% Coconut Oil
1) First, place the cubed apple in a pan over a medium heat and add the water. Allow to simmer for a few minutes, stirring gently.
2) Add the toffees and stir until melted. Simmer on a low heat until the apples become softer, but not completely cooked.
3) Once the semi-cooked, add the protein powder, oats and coconut oil, stirring well to make sure that all of the dry ingredients are coated in the apple mixture.
4) Line a small baking tray or tine with baking paper and transfer the mixture from the pan. Level with a spoon, pressing down firmly to create an even layer.
5) Allow to chill in the fridge for several hours (or overnight), then cut into pieces and enjoy!