We don’t think there’s a better way to start your day than with this super-refreshing mocha frappe from Niall Kirkland.
Made with just a handful of ingredients, it’ll be ready in a matter of minutes — ideal if you’re the kind of person who hits the snooze button a few too many times in the morning and often have to dash out the door. It’s a deliciously rich, chocolate drink that packs a hit of protein and caffeine all in one. What more could you want?
- 100ml instant coffee mixed with boiling water or an espresso
- 100ml milk
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Chocolate)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 1-2 scoops of ice
- Low-fat squirty cream (optional)
- Add everything to a blender and blitz until you are left with a thick, slushy frappe.
- If you’re in the mood to be a little extra, add some squirty cream and dust with cocoa powder. Alternatively, you can just transfer to your shaker to take with on the move.