Avo + egg + melted cheese = brunch goals.
We don’t think this recipe needs much of an introduction at all really, it’s pretty much a complete winning combo of champion breakfast ingredients.
Niall Kirkland’s done it again with a super-simple but seriously delicious brunch idea for you to get stuck into. It’s a great crowd-pleaser for friends and family too, as you can personalize each one with different toppings to suit everyone’s tastes.
The only thing left to do is avo’ try…
- 2 medium avocados
- 4 eggs
- 2 tsp. of THE MCT Boost (MCT oil)
- 15g feta cheese (crumbled)
- Small handful of spinach
- Handful of cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 30g cooked bacon bits
- 20g cheddar cheese (grated)
- First, preheat your oven to 350°F
- Halve your avocados, remove the stone and then scoop out a heaped tablespoon of avocado from the center to create a bigger well.
- Then, brush your avocados with the melted coconut oil.
- Next, crack an egg into a small cup or ramekin first, and then pour it carefully into the avocado well. Repeat for other three.
- Now, add the toppings to your avocados and then bake them in the oven for 15 minutes. Niall’s gone for spinach, feta and tomatoes on one, and cheddar and bacon on the other, but feel free to choose your own.