Almond Butter Granola Bars Recipe
Ingredients for almond butter granola bars:
- Preheat oven to 160C/350F.
- Line wide loaf tin with parchment paper.
- In a small pot heat almond butter and mashed bananas. Stir gently until well combined. Set aside.
- In a food processor, coarse chop the almonds, cranberries,blueberries - transfer to a bowl, mix in seeds and oats and fold in the almond butter mixture.
- Press the batter into prepared loaf tin. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Let cool before cutting into bars/squares.
Makes 12 Bars
Nutritional info per serving:
Check this out next: