Too often we get stuck in the same rut of plopping down on the couch, putting our feet up, and binge-watching hours of Disney Plus when there is a whole world out there waiting to be explored. Whether you can’t stand the thought of missing out on the newest season of Netflix’s Stranger Things or Hulu’s The Dropout, it’s no secret that turning off the TV and getting active not only has physical benefits but does wonders for your mental health too.
Think you’ve got what it takes? We’ll pay one disciplined winner $1,000 to give up their streaming services for a whole month. Whether you want to join a local basketball league, spend time with friends outdoors, or take a Zumba class…the opportunities are endless! Myprotein wants to give you permission to enjoy your summer like never before.
Not only that – we’ll be offering the lucky candidate $500 worth of Myprotein vouchers for them to stock up on the gym clothing and sports supplements they’ll need to power them through this challenge. So get ready to shake up your stale TV-watching routine and spend a little more time enjoying the great outdoors. Your body—and your mind—will thank you.
Who We’re Looking For
Applicants must have at least two streaming services and be willing to give up all of their streaming services for a month in exchange for the $1,000 prize. This means, no watching Peacock at a friend’s house or streaming HBO Max through your phone. We want you to take full advantage of this opportunity by embracing this break away from film and entertainment by venturing outdoors, moving your body, and giving your eyes a much-needed rest from the screens.
Log out of Amazon Prime, Disney Plus, HBO Max, etc., and spend time reconnecting with loved ones. Go for a hike at sunrise, play a round of disc golf, take yoga classes, or heck—sign up for a half marathon! Whatever way you choose to move your body is up to you, all we ask is that you truly take this time and make the sacrifice worth it.
So what do you say? Ready to press pause so you can hit play on a new activity?
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 streaming services
- Winner must not watch any streaming service for an entire month
- Winner will be required to write a weekly journal entry describing their experiences without streaming services
- Winner will be required to take a final survey and answer questions about their experiences without streaming services
- Applicants must be 18 years or older and a U.S. citizen or permanent resident to apply
- Disregarding any of these requirements is grounds for immediate disqualification.
How To Apply
To apply, please read the terms and conditions below and then fill out the entry form, where you’ll be asked to share the activities you’d get done if you didn’t spend time watching streaming services. You must also fill out the required fields, like your name and email, so that we can notify the winner once one has been selected.
Any applicants who do not complete the entry form by following the below link will not have an official entry into the candidate pool. Only one entrant per person will be accepted.
The deadline for contest entries is 09/16/2022. Applicants will need to submit their applications by that date to be considered. After this date, no further applications to the job posting will be permitted.
What You’ll Get
The winner will be announced on 10/06/2022, and will receive a $500 Myprotein voucher at the start of their challenge, followed by a $1,000 payment on completion of the challenge.
Contest Terms and Conditions
The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows:
- The promoter of this competition is THG Nutrition whose principal office is located in 5th Floor, Voyager House, Chicago Avenue, Manchester Airport, M90 3DA.
- Employees of THG Nutrition and Go Fish Digital, their family members, or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- Persons must be at least 18 years old, or otherwise have reached the age of majority under the laws of the state where they reside, in order to participate.
- Only residents of the United States, with the exception of Florida and Rhode Island, due to state regulations, are eligible to participate.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
- There is NO ENTRY FEE AND NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER THIS COMPETITION.
- Any purchase or consideration otherwise given by entrants will not improve one’s chances of winning.
- The route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are available via https://us.myprotein.com/. Individuals may enter to win by clicking on the participation link on Myprotein’s website. Upon clicking the participation link, entrants will be asked to provide their name and contact information so that THG Nutrition can notify the winner of the results.
- Individuals will also be asked why they should be selected and “If you didn’t watch any streaming services, how much more productive do you think you would be?”
- The closing date for entry will be 09/16/2022. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted.
- Only one winner will be selected from the entire pool of eligible entries. The selection process will be at the discretion of THG Nutrition.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 15 business days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- THG Nutrition will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected. The winner will receive USD 1,000 via PayPal.
- The winner will be responsible for all taxes incurred with this USD 1,000 payment.
- This prize is non-transferable and no alternatives will be offered.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name, image, and video in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current federal and state data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- THG Nutrition will share the winner’s name, city and state of residency, and answers to the questions on the entry form. The winner’s email will not be shared publicly.