If you want to bulk up, weight gainers are essential. Packed with all the nutrients you need to grow some serious size, take our weight gain shakes and supplements to boost your calorie intake and build mass.
Why use weight gainers?
Weight gainers (otherwise known as muscle mass gainers) are made for bodybuilders, athletes and gym goers looking to build muscle and size. Gaining mass takes more than just a hard training program – you also need to be consuming a decent amount of calories, proteins, carbs and fats if you really want to pack some muscle. But it’s easy to miss a meal, and put yourself off track to achieving your goals.
That’s where weight gainers come in handy. As well as being packed with all the nutrients you need to bulk up, the best thing about our weight gain shakes and supplements is that they can be consumed anytime, anywhere. They also let you easily control your calorie intake. Just mix it with water or milk and enjoy a delicious mass gain shake in a range of flavors.
Which weight gainer is right for you?
To grow in size and build mass, you need to be in a calorie surplus (consuming more calories than you’re burning). That means it’s key that your diet is energy-dense and protein-rich.
- Our Impact Weight Gainer is the go-to mass gain supplement if you’re looking to increase mass. It’s made with the ideal macronutrient profile – a blend of Oat Flour and Maltodextrin, which gives you 50g of carbs per serving to fuel your workouts, and 33g of protein to grow and maintain your muscles.
- If eating food is your preferred way to gain weight, we have a range of mass gain supplements including Peanut Butter, which can help boost the levels of calories you need to bulk up the way you want. With 30g of protein per serving, it’s an effective way to add more calories to your diet. Whether you want to spread it on toast, add it to a stir-fry or mix it with a weight gain shake, this natural mass gainer supplement is free from added salt, sugar and preservatives.
- You can gain muscle mass with Creatine Monohydrate – scientifically proven to boost your physical performance during high-intensity exercises in interval training. It’s best to consume this mass gain supplement pre- or post-workout with Whey Protein. This will help you bulk up quickly and stay stronger for longer in the gym – ultimately leading to better gains.
How to use weight gainer
The best muscle mass gainer is the one that best suits your daily nutritional needs. Essentially, there are three main advantages of using weight gainers.
- They’re convenient. It’s super-easy to match your daily calorie requirements to achieve your desired body weight. Mass gainers’ calorie content range from 600 to 1,200 calories per dose.
- They’re versatile. Some weight gainers are specifically designed for post-workout, while others can complement or even replace full meals.
- They’re effective. Weight gainers have high amino acid content, especially glutamine and BCAAs. These amino acids are very important for building muscle and maintaining a healthy immune system.