We're back with the newest edition of The Supplement, the magazine that cuts through the noise and gives you the need-to-know information, straight from the experts.
This issue is all about Pace. Cover star and Tokyo Olympic bronze medalist Imani-Lara Lansiquot gives a masterclass in sprinting, boxer Viddal Riley reveals his training and supplement regimes, and PD Savage tells us what the world of functional fitness is really like.
As well as those who are quite literally conquering the world of pace and speed, this issue also highlights inspiring stories from everyday athletes. An interview with Taylor James shows the value of switching your lifestyle to foster a healthier mindset, while trailblazing PT and firefighter Chantelle Koutsou speaks candidly about what it’s like being one of a handful of female firefighters in her region.
Got a half marathon run in your sights? We’ve got beginner and intermediate training plans to help you go the distance. And if you’re happier in the weights section than on the treadmill, we’ve got a full leg day sorted with a workout from PT Chris Appleton, exercises ideal for building lean muscle, and HIIT workouts to get you nice ‘n’ sweaty.
Here’s a wider snapshot of what you can expect from the mag this season:
- Load up on the facts about creatine
- Healthy shred: all you need to know about shredding sustainably
- Exclusive interview with one of Ireland’s leading functional fitness athletes, PD Savage
- PT reviews the viral 12-3-30 workout
- Sprinting masterclass from Olympic medalist Imani-Lara Lansiquot
- Taylor James — AKA tejfit — talks shifting his relationship with food and exercise to a more positive mindset
- Boxer Viddal Riley reveals his supplement and fitness routine
Take home message
The Pace Edition is here with exclusive interviews, easy recipes, expert nutrition advice and trustworthy training tips. Whether it’s inspiration you’re looking for or a bit of guidance for your training, the Pace Edition will help you with the next step.
Download yours today.