Not only do nut butters taste great, but they’re super-nutritious, and packed with essential vitamins and minerals.
Plus, they’re a source of protein, perfect for getting additional protein into your everyday diet, supporting the growth and maintenance of muscle mass — super-important whatever your workout goals.
Our Nut Butters
We’ve got a range of nut butters from almond, cashew, and peanut, to a blend of all three with our triple nut butter. With various flavours, suitable for every diet, and free from added salt — perfect for baking, cooking, spreading, or blending into your favourite smoothies.
Made from a blend of roasted cashew nuts, our All-Natural Cashew Butter is the perfect treat to keep your training on track. So, check out some of the key benefits that make this one of our favourites:
• Delicious plant-based protein spread
• Free from any added salt, sugar or palm oil
• A source of protein to boost your daily intake
• Packed with the essential minerals zinc, magnesium, and iron
If you love peanut butter, then you’ve come to the right place. We’ve got a range of four delicious peanut butters, including our All-Natural Peanut Butter, Powdered Peanut Butter, and Rice Protein Peanut Butter. Not sure which one’s right for you? Take a look at the differences below:
Our nut butters are as naturally pure as you can hope to get in the market; both our Almond Butter and peanut butter options are made from 100% nut (with the skin on) with our Cashew Butter being 96% nut, with the remaining 4% being sunflower oil.
Are nut butters bad for you?
Nut butters are rich in vitamins, minerals and health-boosting nutrients, but if misused (in the context of your whole diet) you may not get the desired health benefit.
What nut butters are keto-friendly?
Most of our all-natural nut butter products would be keto-friendly, as would our Powdered Peanut Butter. The only exception would be the cashew butter, which is naturally higher in carbohydrate, however, it can still fit in the context of a keto diet - depending on the serving size.
You have added
Sorry, there seems to have been an error. Please try again.