Our entire product range is split into several key categories to make the buying process easier for you. Find out more about our product categories and discover which products are most suited to your training goals.
Find out more about Myprotein.com, how we work and the reasons we're the UK's No1 online sports nutrition company.
Our very own loyalty scheme intended to save you money. Amass points as you buy and use as credit against future orders.
Get up to date on all that's new at Myprotein.com, from latest product and company updates to news about our athletes.
We have a wealth of information covering all aspects of supplementation, nutrition, and training. Take time out to read our library of articles written by experts in their field.
The Myprotein Helpdesk is a great resource from which to source product advice and get answers to frequently asked questions anytime of the day, 24/7.
Want to be involved with Myprotein? Find out more about our affiliate scheme or contact our marketing and press office for partnership opportunities.
Milk Protein Smooth
Hydrolysed Whey Protein
Impact Whey Protein
In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours
Order before 8pm for same day dispatch. Order before 2pm on Sunday.
Total milk and whey protein is simple yet a perfect supply of slow and fast absorbing proteins. With 40% of the mixture consisting of Whey protein isolate, there is a rapid supply of protein to the working muscle and tissue in need of repair. The remaining 60% consists of milk protein, making this product ideal for before bed or as a meal replacement. The slow digesting milk protein will continuing absorbing into the bloodstream for up to eight hours limiting the breakdown of muscle tissue. Both of these protein sources combined ensure a high profile of amino acids and continuous protein synthesis through the night.
Total milk and whey protein is 86% protein, making it superior protein content, easily mixable and great flavours to choose from.
Add 300ml of water or milk into our shaker (the less liquid the thicker the shake will be). Then add 1 MP large scoop (30g), shake and consume. Use 2-3 times daily or as required. Consume on waking, in between meals, at bedtime or any other time you need to boost your protein intake.
1 x level MP Plastic Scoop (large) weighs 26g.
Milk Protein Concentrate*, Whey Protein Isolate*, Cocoa Powder (chocolate flavours only), Flavouring (flavoured options only), Emulsifier (Soy Lecithin), Sweetener (Sucralose® [flavoured options only]), Colouring (Beetroot Red [strawberry cream flavour only]). *From Milk.
Per 30gEnergy: 110.4Kcal Protein (dry basis): 26.0g Protein (as-is): 25.3g Carbohydrates: 1.0g Fat: 0.6g
Nutritional content may vary slightly between flavours.
Milk Protein Smooth
Your shopping cart is Empty
No more then 1000 characters long please.