Teetotal? Designated driver? Just looking after your health? Whatever your reason for not having a real cocktail, we’ve got the perfect solution: BCAA mocktails. If you’re looking to muscle up, you’ve got to get your BCAAs in somehow anyway – why not do it in style?
- 1 scoop BCAA powder – Watermelon Flavor
- 10 mint leaves
- ¼ mango (cut into chunks)
- ½ fresh lime (cut into 4 wedges)
- Large handful of crushed ice
- Dash of soda water
1. Place BCAA powder, mint and mango into a glass and mix using the end of a wooden spoon, press down gently on the leaves and lightly twist the spoon
2. Squeeze all of the lime wedges into the glass, leave in two and throwing away the other two
3. Fill the glass to the brim with crushed ice and top with soda, then use a long spoon to stir the mocktail
4. Add a little extra crushed ice and fuel up on your BCAAs with a fruity twist!
Enjoy this recipe? Try these fitness recipes next.