This warm, hearty vegan oatmeal recipe will keep you going all morning.
This baked vegan oatmeal is super high in protein and brimming with flavor. Mixing protein into your morning oatmeal not only improves the flavor and nutritional content, but it’ll mean your oatmeal will keep you going ’till lunch time, as dietary protein stimulates the release of satiety (fullness) hormones. Bonus!
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious and healthy recipes.
- 1 scoop (30g) Vegan Blend protein powder (try Banana Cinnamon flavor)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (1.5oz / 40g)
- 1/3 cup dairy-free milk of choice (80ml)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce (4oz / 113g)
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- Sweetener if desired (2-4 packets)
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F. Mix the Vegan Blend, quick oats, dairy-free milk, unsweetened apple sauce, cinnamon, baking powder and sweetener (if you’re using it) in a bowl until smooth.
2. Next, pour the mixture into a baking dish coated in non-stick spray.
3. Bake at for 20-25 minutes, then top with your favourite toppings.
Enjoy this protein oats recipe? Don’t forget to check out more delicious and healthy recipes.