This oven baked burger is a delicious low fat alternative to a fatty burger along with the added protein cream cheese and chive sauce, it’s a sure winner at any meal table!
– 80g Turkey Steak
– 20g Cornflakes
– 1 Egg
1) Firstly start by crushing up the cornflakes into small pieces.
2) Crack the egg into a bowl and whisk.
3) Dip the turkey steak into the egg and then into the crushed cornflakes covering all areas.
4) Sprinkle both sides with salt and pepper.
5) Finally, place the turkey onto a baking tray and cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
— Protein cheese and chive sauce —
– 1 tbsp Cream Cheese
– 1 tbsp Chopped Chives
– MyProtein Essential Whey 60 – Unflavoured 1 scoop
1) Mix all ingredients together if I seems a bit thick add a drop of milk.
Calories – 263
Fat – 6g
Protein – 32g
Sugar – 2g