This healthy pumpkin bread recipe will become your go-to macro-friendly fall treat.
Pumpkin bread goes perfectly alongside your coffee during fall, but it’s loaded with sugar and fat. Here’s a healthy pumpkin bread recipe that you’ll want to make all year round.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious healthy recipes.
- 4oz (122g) pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- ½ cup Instant Oats or rolled oats blended to a fine powder
- 100g pancake mix
- 2 scoops Vanilla Impact Whey Protein
- 1 tsp baking powder
1. First, whisk pumpkin pie filling and egg in a bowl until smooth. In a separate bowl, mix the Instant Oats, pancake mix, baking powder and whey until well-distributed. fold the dry mixture into the wet mixture until you can’t see any powder any more.
2. Add water while whisking until you get a thick, batter-like consistency.
3. Spray a loaf pan with low-calorie oil spray and pour the batter in.
4. Bake at 350°F for 30-40 minutes until an inserted knife or toothpick comes out clean.
MACROS PER LOAF
Calories: 810 Protein: 70g Fat: 16 g Carbs: 102g
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious healthy recipes.