The perfect healthy pumpkin bars for fall.
The perfect combination of cinnamon and pumpkin make these healthy pumpkin bars the perfect fall breakfast or dessert. Top with cream cheese and sprinkles for an extra-special treat.
Don’t forget to check out more delicous healthy recipes.
- 1 scoop (1 oz./30g) Vanilla Impact Whey
- 1/2 cup (4oz/125g) canned white beans
- 1/2 cup (4oz/120g) canned pumpkin
- 1 egg or 3 tbsp. (45ml) of egg substitute
- Splash milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract or 10-12 drops Vanilla Flavdrops
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cacao powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 4 packets sweetener
- Fat free cream cheese for frosting (optional)
1. First, start by draining and rinsing the white beans.
2. Puree beans, egg, applesauce, and vanilla in a blender or food processor until smooth.
3. Whisk in the remaining ingredients, except the cream cheese, until smooth.
4. Pour batter into 5″x7″ dish coated with non-stick spray.
5. Bake at 350°F for 22-25 minutes, or until an inserted skewer comes out clean.
6. Allow to cool and eat plain or top with fat free cream cheese, whisked with a little vanilla whey to taste.
*Works great with Salted Caramel, Chocolate, and Cinnamon Roll protein too!
*For canned white beans try great northern, navy, chickpeas, or butter beans
Macros For 6 Plain Bars
Calories: 260 Protein: 36 g Fat: 2 g Carbs: 24 g
Enjoy this healthy pumpkin bars recipe? Check out more delicous healthy recipes.