This tasty treat will become your go-to blueberry protein pancakes recipe.
Makes: 6 pancakes
- 5 tbsp. Instant Oats
- 1 scoop (35g) Impact Whey Protein
- 6 egg whites
- Small handful blueberries
- 120ml milk
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 8 drops Vanilla Flavdrops or 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. coconut oil
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk the Instant Oats, the scoop of protein, blueberries, baking powder and egg whites. Add milk to the mixture gradually while whisking. Add Flavdrops and agave syrup and continue mixing. You must keep mixing until the mixture forms a thick paste.
2. Rub the pan with a paper towel soaked in coconut oil to stop the pancakes from sticking and then heat the pan over a medium heat.
3. Pour a few tablespoons of the batter out and fry for approximately 1 minute or until golden brown, then flip the pancake.
4. Cook for 1 more minute, then remove from the heat.
5. Repeat until there is no more batter left.
6. Take your pancakes and then add a topping of your choice.
Enjoy this protein pancakes recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.
PER HALF STACK
Calories: 224 Protein: 22 g Fat: 13 g Carbs: 2 g