1 smoked haddock
1 Medium Sweet Potato
Asparagus (As much as you want)
Broccoli (As much as you want)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees/Gas Mark 6.
- Chop the sweet potato into thin chips using a sharp knife leaving the skin on. Place on a baking tray and place in the oven.
- After 20 minutes, place your fish in some tin foil and season to choice and put on a baking tray and cook for 16-20 minutes.
- Cut your broccoli into even sized pieces and drop into boiling water. Once the water is boiling again reduce heat to a medium simmer and cook for 5-10 minutes, or until they reach the degree of softness you desire. With the Asparagus place them on the same tray as the fish and let them roast away.
- Place the fish, sweet potato and asparagus on a plate, along with the drained broccoli then sprinkle lightly with jerk seasoning (optional)