No more slaving over the washing up – meal prepping is so easy when you only need one baking sheet to prepare it!
Try this tasty sheet pan peanut butter chicken meal prep recipe for 4 day’s worth of delicious lunches, and reduce the fat content by using powdered peanut butter, with over 70% less fat than regular peanut butter.
Ingredients For Sheet Pan Peanut Butter Chicken
Makes: 4 meals
- 3 tbsp. Powdered Peanut Butter
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 3 tbsp. maple or agave syrup
- 2 red chillies (diced)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp. Chinese five spice
- 40g cashew nuts
- 4 chicken breasts (diced)
- Handful fresh coriander
- 1 head broccoli (cut into florets)
- 300g basmati rice (cooked)
1. Preheat oven to 390°F or 350°F for fan-assisted. In a large bowl, whisk together powdered peanut butter, soy sauce, maple syrup, garlic and five spice.
2. Add the diced chicken and broccoli florets to the bowl and coat well.
3. Pour the contents of the bowl onto a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, toast your cashew nuts. Heat a frying pan on a high heat, add the cashews and don’t move them until they begin to brown and pop a little. Toss and allow to brown on the other side.
#5 Once the peanut chicken and broccoli are baked, stir through the cashew nuts and chillies, divide and place into Tupperware boxes with the cooked basmati rice. Sprinkle a little chopped coriander over each and refrigerate. Easy!
Check out more healthy recipes here!