Try this nutritious protein oatmeal recipe and really shake-up your wake-up.
This protein oatmeal is absolutely packed with nutritious ingredients to help you get your day started right.
Add chia seeds and cacao nibs to your protein oats for a great source of energy and heart-healthy omega 3 fatty acids, as well as important vitamins and minerals that are usually lost during processing.
Breakfast is super important to start your day in the right way, but why? Well, eating a balanced breakfast not only gives your body a steady stream of energy but it keeps your mental and physical performance the best it can be.
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious and healthy recipes.
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein
- Small handful crushed cashews
- Drizzle maple syrup
- 1 tbsp. desiccated coconut
- 1 tbsp. Chia Seeds
- 1 tbsp. cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp. goji berries
1. First, make up your oatmeal. Add the oats and milk or water to a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on full power for 2 minutes, stirring halfway. Once it’s reached your desired consistency, stir through your protein powder.
2. Time to decorate! Simply sprinkle your toppings all over your superfood porridge in any which way you like and eat straight away for a deliciously healthy breakfast.
Enjoy this protein oats recipe? Don’t forget to check out more delicious and healthy recipes.