Your new go-to healthy pumpkin pie recipe.
Longing for pumpkin pie this fall but stressing about the macros? No worries – we got you! Make the easiest healthy pumpkin pie recipe with just a few simple ingredients.
The main ingredients to make this healthy pumpkin pie recipe are Pumpkin Pie Impact Whey Protein, fat-free half and half and Vanilla Flavdrops (sugar-free sweetener). We like to top ours with a little fat-free cool whip and a dash of cinnamon.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious fitness recipes!
Ingredients For Our Healthy Pumpkin Pie Recipe
For the pie filling:
- 3 large eggs
- 1-2 tsp. Vanilla Flavdrops (sugar-free sweetener)
- 15 oz. can pumpkin puree
- 2 scoops Pumpkin Pie Impact Whey Protein
- 1/4 cup milk (of choice)
- 1/4 cup fat-free half and half
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
For the crust (optional):
- 1 ready-made reduced fat graham cracker crust
1. Preheat oven to 375°C.
2. To make the pie filling, add the eggs, Flavdrops, pumpkin puree, Pumpkin Pie Impact Whey Protein, milk, half and half, cinnamon and salt to a blender and process until smooth.
3. If you’re making a crustless pie, spray your pie dish with a little low-calorie cooking spray, then pour in the pie filling. If your using a reduced fat pie crust, simply pour the mixture into the crust. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until an inserted knife comes out of the filling clean.
4. Once baked, remove from the oven and allow to cool on a wire rack completely for around 90 minutes. Once cooled, divide into slices and serve with a little fat-free cool whip. Bliss!
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes!