These pumpkin protein pancakes are the perfect healthy breakfast for fall.
Need a new fall breakfast recipe? Try these delicious, healthy pumpkin protein pancakes. The ultimate high-protein breakfast recipe to satisfy your pumpkin pie cravings.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious and healthy fitness recipes.
To makes these pumpkin protein pancakes you’ll need:
- 50g pumpkin puree
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- 1 scoop Instant Oats
- 1 scoop Chocolate Smooth Impact Whey Protein
- 2 egg whites
- ½ tsp. pumpkin spice
- 8-10 drops Vanilla or Toffee Flavdrops
1. In a bowl or food processor blend your pumpkin puree, instant oats, protein powder and baking soda.
2. In a separate bowl whisk your eggs whites by hand or with an electric whisk.
3. Combine the two mixtures and add in your Flavdrops. Stir well.
4. In a pan add small amount of coconut oil. Add a reasonable amount of pancake mix and cook on onside for around 1 minute (the mixture will start to form little bubbles).
5. Flip the pancakes and fry the other side for around 45 seconds.
6. Plate up your pancakes and add some yogurt, fruit or even a little maple syrup.
Enjoy this recipe? Check out more delicious and healthy fitness recipes.