When we launched our Protein Popcorn we really raised the bar on delicious snacking — and now things are about to get even better than that.
We’ve come up with three irresistible ways for you to enjoy your Protein Popcorn when you’re after a treat that’s just a little more special. Whether it’s a post-workout reward, a Friday night celebration, or, you know, just because you fancy it — these recipes are simple, but oh so effective.
Plus, number one and three will definitely help you keep your training regime enjoyable, as they’re packed with protein, which is super-important for supporting muscle growth.
1. Popcorn Smoothie
- 1/3 bag Protein Popcorn (Cinnamon Krunch)
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (Vanilla)
- 12 oz. milk
- Handful ice
- Squirty cream (optional)
- In a blender, blend together the popcorn, protein, milk and ice until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and top with squirty cream and extra popcorn.
2. Popcorn Ice Cream
- 1/3 bag Protein Popcorn (Dark Chocolate Sea Salt)
- 3-4 scoops vanilla ice cream
- Scoop balls of ice cream into a bowl using an ice cream scoop.
- Top with popcorn.
3. Popcorn Protein Balls
- 1 bag Protein Popcorn (Dark Chocolate Sea Salt)
- ¾ cup of All-Natural Peanut Butter
- ¾ cup of oats
- 5 oz. milk
- In a large bowl, add the oats, nut butter and milk.
- Crush a bag of Protein Popcorn and then add to the bowl.
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined and then roll into balls. If the mixture is too dry to stick together, try adding a little more milk, if it’s too wet, add a few more oats.
Who said popcorn was just for movie nights? These delicious recipes can be enjoyed anytime.