Love Oreo cookies, but hate their macros? Then you’ll want to make these protein Oreo cookies using Impact Whey Protein: with 7.5g of protein per serving and only 0.7g of sugar, they’re perfect for a post-workout treat.
Protein Oreo Recipe Ingredients
- 40g (1/3 Cup) Coconut Flour
- 250g (1 1/8 Cup; 9) Egg Whites
- 10g (2 teaspoons) Baking Powder
- 40g (½ Cup) Myprotein Oats
- 40g 85% Dark Chocolate
- 40g (1/2 Cup) Cocoa Powder
- 40g (1/2 Cup) Myprotein Natural Vanilla Micellar Casein Protein Powder
- 7-10 drops Chocolate Stevia Flavdrops
Cream Cheese Filling
- 50g Greek yogurt
- 50g zero fat cream cheese
- 1 scoop Myprotein cookies and cream Impact Whey Protein
Protein Oreo Recipe
Pre-heat oven 180 degrees.
Combine dry ingredients, then add wet ingredients.
Mix until forms a dough consistency, if dry enough roll out – if not, spoon onto lined baking tray and flatten.
Cut out 30 oreo sized circles 0.5 mm thick.
Bake on a lined baking tray for 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
Combine all the cream cheese filling ingredients – if too thin add tablespoon of coconut flour.
Spread onto a cookie then top with another.
Macros based on 15 servings