We’ve cut out all the nasties from your regular full-fat fudge to give you this dreamy, creamy, proper peanut butter fudge recipe. Peanut butter is super nutritious and makes a darn good fudge too!
All you’ll need are 5 simple ingredients. Give this fudge a try – it’s so easy! What are you waiting for?
Makes: 20 squares
Ingredients For Peanut Butter Fudge
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 5 tbsp. coconut oil (melted)
- Pinch sea salt
- 4 tbsp. Vanilla Sugar-Free Syrup
- Handful pumpkin seeds (optional)
1. First, mix all of your ingredients together in a mixing bowl until well-combined.
2. Pour the mixture into a plastic wrap lined 8” x 8” baking tin, making sure the surface is nice and flat. Sprinkle a few extra seeds over the top if you like.
3. Place into the freezer for at least 1 hour, then remove and cut into squares.
4. Cover and store in the freezer, then thaw for around 15 minutes when you’re ready to eat it.
Want to see more healthy treat recipes? Check ’em out here!