This powdered peanut butter recipe is perfect for Halloween!
- 4 tbsp. (24g) Powdered Peanut Butter
- 2 tbsp. water
- 24 Snaps pretzels
- 40g white chocolate
- 12 mini candy corn
1. First, mix together powdered peanut butter and water in a small bowl until there are no lumps remaining.
2. Next, sandwich a small dollop of the peanut butter mixture between two mini pretzels. Repeat for remaining pretzels.
3. Now melt the white chocolate by using a bain-marie – place a glass bowl over a pan with an inch of boiling water inside, ensuring the bottom of the bowl is not touching the water. Melt the chocolate inside the glass bowl. Alternatively, you can use a microwave to melt the chocolate, checking it every 30 seconds to ensure it doesn’t burn.
4. Drizzle the white chocolate on top of the pretzel sandwiches, then immediately top with candy corn.
5. Refrigerate for 5-10 minutes to allow the chocolate to set, then store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.