It doesn’t get much better than a bowl of maple oatmeal covered in peanut butter.
Top your oatmeal with Maple Flavdrops and peanut butter for a super-healthy breakfast. Flavdrops give your breakfast a deliciously sweet boost, and contain 0 calories, no sugar, carbs or fat, for the ultimate healthy oatmeal recipe.
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious healthy recipes.
- 4-6 drops Maple Flavdrops
- 1/2 scoop Impact Whey Protein (we used Canadian Maple)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (1.5oz / 40g)
- 1 small banana (3oz / 90g)
- 1 tbsp. Smooth Peanut Butter
1. Microwave oats with 1 cup water for 3 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
2. Once cooked, stir in Maple Flavdrops and whey protein. Add more/less depending on taste.
3. Top with sliced banana and drizzle over peanut butter.
Enjoy this healthy oatmeal recipe? Check out more delicious healthy recipes.