Gingerbread doesn’t have to be just a Christmas treat – we think you’ll agree once you try these gingerbread protein pancakes.
- 1 scoop Myprotein Cinnamon Roll Impact Whey (30g)
- 2 tbsp. coconut flour (16g / .5oz)
- 3 tbsp. egg substitute (46ml)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin (60g / 2oz)
- 3-4 tbsp. milk of choice
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ginger
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- Sweetener to taste (2-3 packets)
1. Mix all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
2. Add milk slowly until you get a thick batter consistency.
3. Cook pancakes on low to medium heat.
4. Top with vanilla protein powder mixed with just enough water to thin it, until it resembles icing.
245 calories | 33 g protein | 6 g fat | 16 g carbs