Zoats are what’s been missing from your low-carb diet.
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein
- 25g rolled oats
- 30g mixed berries
- 50g grated zucchini
- 1 medium sized egg
1. First, add the oats, berries, grated zucchini, and egg to a mixing bowl. Mix well until the mixture is evenly incorporated. This will be thick but once the cooking starts moisture from the fruit and veg will be released, so don’t be tempted to add more fluid.
2. Heat a non-stick frying pan on a medium heat, and spray with one-cal spray or add a little coconut oil.
3. Spoon the mixture into the center of the pan and lightly press down until around 2cm thickness.
4. Leave on a medium to low heat for 5-6 minutes or when a crust has formed then carefully flip and cook on the other side.
5. Serve with a little Sugar-Free Syrup and enjoy.
Enjoy this delicious zoats recipe? Check out more delicious fitness recipes.