This is what makes us. We’re celebrating what makes us Myprotein, so that means providing you with healthy meal prep recipes that liven up your lunches without adding unnecessary nasties. Try switching up your chicken and broccoli for our Asian-inspired peanut butter chicken for an easy 3-day meal prep option you’ll love.
For the chicken:
- 5 tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 50ml orange juice
- 3 tbsp. Sugar-Free Syrup – Maple flavor
- 3 tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 thumb ginger (grated)
- 3 chicken breasts
For the salad:
- 2 cucumbers (spiralised or thinly sliced)
- 2 carrots (spiralised or thinly sliced)
- 2 tbsp. Sugar-Free Syrup – Maple flavor
- 4 tbsp. soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. sesame oil (if you don’t have this, substitute for your preferred oil or go without to reduce fat content)
- 30g (dry weight) brown/basmati rice per meal
1. Preheat the oven to 390 F.
2. Whisk the peanut butter, 100ml hot water and orange juice together until smooth then add the MYSYRUP, soy sauce and ginger. Set aside.
3. Season and sear the chicken breasts by frying on a high heat using a non-stick pan for 3 minutes on each side, then transfer to a casserole dish and thoroughly coat the chicken with the peanut butter sauce.
4. Bake for 20 minutes.
5. Whilst waiting, make the salad dressing by whisking the honey, soy, sesame oil and seeds together, then combine with the cucumber spirals and carrots.
6. Once the chicken is cooked, place into meal prep boxes and serve with the salad and brown rice. Three days lunch prep sorted!