Make these simple, easy and delicious American flag jello shots to keep your aminos topped up in style this Independence Day.
Tip: Who said this was just an Independence Day recipe? You can make these all year round!
Makes: 15-20 shots
- 2 x ¼ oz. sachet gelatin, divided into 3
- 4 x 5g scoops BCAA Blue Raspberry flavor (for blue layer)
- 4 x 5g scoops BCAA Berry Blast flavor (for red layer)
- 2/3 cup almond milk (for white layer)
1. First, completely dissolve the Berry Blast BCAA powder and one-third of the gelatin in 100ml boiling water. Add 100ml cold water and stir, then pour the liquid one-third full into shot glasses. Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
2. Next, heat 75ml almond milk in a pan and add one-third of the gelatin, stir to fully dissolve and remove from the heat. Add the remaining almond milk and stir, then layer another third on top of the set red jello layer. Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
3. Last, repeat step 1 with the Blue Raspberry BCAA powder and add the final layer on top of the set white jello layer. Freeze for a further 30 minutes to set, then store in the refrigerator!
Enjoy this Independence Day recipe? Try these tasty fitness recipes next.