This high protein oatmeal recipe will become your go-to healthy breakfast.
Starting the day right with a high-protein breakfast and a healthy source of carbs helps fuel you for the day ahead. Check out this easy-to-make recipe.
Check out our collection of protein oatmeal recipes.
- 1/2 cup Instant Oats
- 1 scoop Impact Whey Protein (flavor of your choice. We’d recommend Chocolate Smooth or Strawberry Cream)
- Dash peppermint extract
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup almond milk
1. Add the oats and water to a saucepan and cook over a low to medium heat.
2. Once the oats have absorbed the majority of the liquid, add the whey protein powder and almond milk. Make sure to mix well. You may need to add a splash more water or milk to mix it properly.
3. Next, add the peppermint extract and stir it in, then remove the saucepan from the heat and poor your oatmeal into a bowl.
4. You can add fruit such as blueberries, raspberries and strawberries if you like.
5. Allow to cool for a little while, then eat and enjoy.
Enjoy this protein oatmeal recipe? Check out more delicious healthy recipes.
286 calories | 22 g protein | 6 g fat | 37 g carb