There’s no denying that baked goods are a Christmas season must! So, these low-sugar, chocolatey, crunchy mini Yule logs will be a sure bet when trying to keep sugar low but still enjoying a festive treat.
Healthy Yule Log Ingredients
- 75g Peanut Butter
- 10-12 drops Vanilla Flavdrops or 15g granulated stevia
- 2 eggs
- 80g plain flour
- 25g cocoa powder
- 35g mixed nuts (chopped)
- 1tsp baking powder
Healthy Yule Log Recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F, Gas Mark 4.
2. Stir the peanut butter, 1 egg and stevia together.
3. Thinly chop the mixed nuts and leave to one side.
4. Add the flour and cocoa powder to the peanut batter.
5. Mix together until a large dough ball has formed.
6. Split into 10 pieces and roll into small sausage shapes.
7. Whisk the remaining egg in a bowl and sprinkle the mixed nuts onto a tray.
8. Roll each dough sausage in the beaten egg and then roll again in the mixed nuts until all sides are coated.
9. Place on to baking paper lined tray, put into the oven.
10. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
Macros based on 10 servings