Looking for a tasty, well-priced post-workout snack? You’ve found it!
Our Protein Peanut Butter Fudge is deliciously moreish, takes minutes to make and has amazing macros!
– 1 Large or 2 Small (over ripe) Bananas (Mashed)
– 3 Scoops Whey Isolate Vanilla
– 3 Tbs Crunchy Peanut Butter
– 1 Scoop Instant Oats
– 1 Tbs Coconut Oil
– 1 Tsp Stevia
– 1 Tbs Ground Linseed Mix
1) Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for a few seconds, add all the other ingredients to the bowl and mix until all is combined. If the mix seems sloppy add more instant oats
2) Once it has reached a soft ball stage press the mixture into a baking paper lined tin and place in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set
3) Once hard, cut into cubes. The fudge will last 5 – 7 days in the fridge or 3 months in the freezer
21 Cube servings