This Protein Peanut Butter Cookie Bar recipe is quick and simple with no baking involved… it literally takes minutes to make!
It’s a great post-work out bar that consists of a rich, creamy flavour with a lovely crunch!
Peanut Butter Cookie Bar is a truly delicious snack created using simple everyday ingredients that can be stored in the freezer to last for months!
– 6 oz Instant Oats
– 1 oz Coconut Oil/ Butter
– 2.5 oz Impact Whey Protein Isolate – Vanilla flavour
– 2.5 oz Fruit and Nut Mix (any kind of nuts, fruit can be left out if you wanted to keep sugar content low)
– 2 oz Crunchy Peanut Butter
– 2 tbsp Low Calorie Syrup (alternative 15g Sweetener)
1) Mix together the oats, dry Whey Protein powder and 2.5 oz of fruit and nuts
2) Melt the coconut oil and pour the low calorie syrup into the dry mix and add a table spoon at a time of water until the mixture is firm enough to press into a baking paper lined tray.
3) Once all the mixture is pressed down take small nuggets of peanut butter and dot them around the top of the bar, then sprinkle with the remaining 10g of fruit and nut.
4) Place another piece of greaseproof paper over the top of the bar and weigh the whole thing down to compress all ingredients together.
5) Leave in the fridge for 2-3 hours to set then slice into portion sizes..
This can be frozen for 3 months or kept in the fridge for 2 weeks!
Calories – 107
Protein – 8g
Fat – 6g
Sugar – 2g