Chewy cranberries and freshly squeezed orange juice were made for protein powder oatmeal.
Give this not-so-ordinary bowl of protein powder oatmeal a go when you want a healthy breakfast to fill you up ’till lunch.
Click to jump straight to the nutritionals.
Don’t forget to check out more delicious healthy recipes.
- 1/2 scoop Vanilla Impact Whey Protein (15 g)
- 1/2 cup quick oats (40 g / 1.5 oz)
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (40 g / 1.5 oz)
- Juice from 1/4 orange
1. Microwave oats with 1 cup water for 3 minutes (stirring every 30 seconds or so).
2. Once cooked, allow them to cool slightly.
3. Next, stir in the protein powder, cranberries, and juice from 1/4 of an orange.
4. Top with extra cranberries and orange zest.
Enjoy this protein powder oatmeal recipe? Check out more delicious healthy recipes.