Once you have made this Healthy Meatloaf, you will not be disappointed!
The combination of flavoursome meat served with silky avocado will really make you feel like you’re indulging yourself.
– 30 oz Minced turkey
– One avocado (your choice)
– 2 handfuls of chopped spinach
– 5.5 oz Instant oats
– 1 Garlic Clove
– 1 Large Onion
– 3 stalks of celery
– 1 Egg
– 1 Tsp Salt
– 1 Tsp Pepper
1) Add to a food processor or finely chop the garlic, onion, celery, Spinach all to a similar size and mix together with the turkey, oats, egg, salt and pepper
2) In a baking paper lined loaf tin pour in the mixture and press down to compacted in the tin, place over some tin foil to retain moisture
3) Cook on 190C for 35 minutes then remove the foil and cook for a further 5 minutes
4) Once brown on top remove from the oven and leave to cool
5) Add thinly sliced avocado to slices of meatloaf
Macros (per 2 slices)
24 servings (2 slices per serving) total.
Calories – 80
Protein – 10g
Fat – 4g
Carbs – 4g
This meatloaf will last up to 5 days in the fridge – you can also cut the meat into slices wrap in cellophane and freeze taking out one each evening and leave in the fridge overnight to defrost.
It will last 3 months in the freezer!