Avoid the terror that comes with high calorie Halloween goodies and instead turn to this perfect Halloween snack! Treat yourself and your friends to a frightful feast by following our step by step guide and have an egg-cellent Halloween!
✓ 4 Eggs
✓ 15g pitted black olives
✓ Salt & Pepper
✓ White Vinegar
1. Boil your eggs until they are hard boiled, then let them cool and remove the shell
2. Remove the yolk, place in a bowl and mash with a fork. Add a little white vinegar, salt and pepper
3. Add chives to the mixture, then use a spoon to place the mixture into the hole in the eggs whites
4. Take the olives and cut them in two. One half will be the body of the spider and the other side will be its legs, so make sure you cut them thinly
5. Now they’re ready to eat, enjoy!
Approximate Macros (1/2 an egg)
Calories: 57 Protein: 4 g Fat: 4g Carbs: 0.5g