Peanut butter banana ice cream is rich, creamy and addictive.
- 25g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- Sprinkle Cacao Nibs
- 5 medium Frozen Bananas
- 100ml Almond Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 5 drops Vanilla FlavDrops
- 15ml Honey
1. To a food processor add the bananas, peanut butter, cinnamon, honey and FlavDrops.
2. Add a dash of milk and blitz – if the mixture seems to not move round very well add more milk.
3. Once consistency is thick and firm pour into a bowl and freeze for 20 minutes.
4. Remove from the freezer, scoop out what you need (or want!) and return remainder to the freezer.
5. Serve with cacao nibs or your favourite Sugar-Free Syrup.
Based on 6 servings