A high protein no-bake dessert recipe with no added sugar and 16 grams of protein per serving!
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
- 4 Double Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies
- 5 ounces (140 grams) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 scoops (72 grams) Vanilla Stevia Impact Whey Protein
- 1/2 cup (118 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup (96 grams) natural smooth peanut butter
- 1-6.5 ounce (184 grams) canister whipped cream
Frozen Peanut Butter Pie Recipe
Remove cookies from packaging, and arrange on a microwave safe plate.
Heat in microwave for 15-20 seconds, or until cookies are soft and pliable.
Press cookies into a 9 inch pie dish to form crust. Set aside.
In a large bowl, beat together cream cheese, protein powder, vanilla extract, and almond milk with a hand mixer until smooth.
Stir in peanut butter until fully combined.
Empty contents of whipped cream canister into bowl, and fold in gently until fully combined.
Transfer peanut butter mixture to prepared pie dish.
Cover pie with plastic wrap, and freeze for 1-2 hours before serving.
Drizzle with additional peanut butter if desired.
Cut pie into 10 slices and serve.
Macros based on 10 servings
Carbs: 16 g
Fat: 16 g
Protein: 16 g